Wordpress Developer (remote)
If you're currently freelancing, awesome at what you do, and tired of dealing with clients, let's talk.
Work from home, communicate online, and we deal with the clients. Lightboard (https://lightboard.io
) works as a virtual design team for marketing and sales departments.
We are a no-nonsense design service that delivers quality craftsmanship to major brands like 3M, Autodesk, and CA, as well as innovative younger companies like BloomReach, ExtraHop, and Usermind.
We believe the traditional agency model is fundamentally broken. Clients don't need dedicated creative agencies anymore—they've developed their own strategy and just need high-quality design to bring it to life, quickly and efficiently.
And that's what Lightboard does.
About The Job
We're looking for freelance developers to help us with landing pages and email templates. We work with most of the landing page builders (i.e. WordPress, Unbounce, Squarespace, Shopify, Hubspot, etc) and email providers (Marketo, Mailchimp, Constant Contact).
Our clients range from startups to the Fortune 1000.
What you need:
- Experience hand-coding HTML + CSS as well as working with WYSIWYG editors.
- Experience building HTML emails (i.e. tables!) and testing cross-platform rendering with tools like Litmus.
- Ability to "translate" technical requirements to non-technical staff and customers.
- Proven track record of delivering projects reliably and on-time.
- Solid design skills to design in addition to develop websites
How it works:
- 8-24hrs per week.
- Work remotely, on your own schedule.
- You receive offers for projects that match your skills. If you're available, you accept the offer and start immediately.
- Our account managers handle client feedback and coordinate schedules.
- We guarantee prompt payment, regardless of client shenanigans.
- Solid grasp of hand-coding HTML + CSS.
- Ability to edit and update WordPress themes.
- Experience creating and testing HTML emails.
- Solid understanding of mobile-first and responsive patterns.
See our portfolio and find out more about us at https://lightboard.io.
We've worked with more than a hundred freelancers on thousands of projects.
The deal is pretty simple–we find and manage the projects, you deliver quality work, and we get you paid promptly.
To apply, click the button below. You'll need your resume and links to sites you've built.
Applications handled by Hire with Google
(you will be redirected to 'withgoogle.com')
Lightboard is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing a work environment that is free from any form of discrimination.