Jobs > Designer (remote)
Lightboard is a virtual design team for B2B marketing departments.
We're looking for graphic designers to help us create presentations, PDFs (ebooks, case studies), websites, display ads, and illustrations. Our focus is corporate communication, and our clients range from tech startups to the Fortune 1000.
Designers work under the guidance of an art director. Our software removes (some of) the headaches of contracting, making it easy for clients and designers to share assets, collaborate, and create amazing work. For examples of the quality of our work, take a look at our portfolio and our Dribbble profile.
What you need:
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Expertise with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) as well as PowerPoint and Keynote. Sketch is optional.
- Experience in a professional design environment (agency or in-house).
- Strong portfolio of marketing design for Fortune 1000 companies.
- Full-time freelancer. We do not work with moonlighting designers.
- Based in the United States.
Please note that this is a highly competitive role. We hire less than 1% of our applicants and only accept consider candidates based in the United States.
If you do not have experience working on material similar to what you see in our portfolio, or do not have several years of professional design experience, please do not apply (but do keep working on design).
How it works:
- 10-40hrs per week, working remotely.
- We match you with clients and projects that fit your skills and portfolio.
- You'll receive an offer over email. You can accept and start immediately.
- Our account managers manage client feedback and coordination.
We think that the design world is changing. More companies need design, and they're not turning to agencies or in-house designers. We've written the software to handle this changing demand, and we're looking for awesome designers to help make this happen.
Applications handled by Hire with Google
(you will be redirected to 'withgoogle.com')
Lightboard is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing a work environment that is free from any form of discrimination.