> Creative Project Manager
Creative Project Manager
Lightboard seeks a marketing project manager to join our growing team.
We are a no-nonsense design service that delivers quality craftsmanship to established brands like Autodesk, GitHub, and Microsoft, as well as innovative younger companies.
We believe the traditional agency model is fundamentally broken. Our clients don't need a full-service creative agency—they've already developed their strategy and need high-quality design to bring it to life, quickly and efficiently.
And that's what Lightboard does.
About The Job
Our project managers engage our customers and coordinate the execution of projects with our design team.
Our typical customer is a marketing manager at a medium to large business. She wears a lot of hats–planning, writing, analyzing, and even designing. With Lightboard, we help lighten the load.
We work with the same customers over and over again, functioning as an extension of their team. We provide a great designer, illustrator, developer, or copywriter to fill in the gaps for our customers. As a Lightboard project manager, you'll work with dozens of customers each month, building a relationship as you help them with everything from presentations and display ads to landing pages and email templates.
How it works:
- You will be the main point of contact for the set of customers you work with.
- Help customers prepare projects and guide them to success.
- Coordinate with design team on deliverables and deadlines.
- Ensure client happiness and cultivate long-term relationships.
- Full-time position in our downtown Seattle office.
What you need:
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Piercing attention to detail. So much so that you've already noticed two typos in this post.
- Instinctual empathy and kindness that enables you to habitually deliver outstanding customer service.
- Strong grasp of modern B2B best practices and marketing platforms (i.e. Marketo, Hubspot, Salesforce).
- Experience working with marketing managers (or as one).
How to know if you're a great fit:
- Excited by new beginnings and solving problems.
- Driven to make a direct impact in a growing company.
- Intrigued by the way software can help solve the problems facing marketing managers.
Super-duper bonus points:
- Experience working in an early-stage company.
- Entrepreneurial drive to make things happen.
- Extraordinary collection of cat GIFs.
- Expertise at starting bullet points with E.
We are a 100% remote team, based in Seattle.
Why Lightboard might be a fit for you:
- Great customers who love us (read the reviews).
- Progressive and open workplace committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Full health and dental benefits.
- Matching 401k plan.
- Generous vacation policy.
- Never work on your birthday.
What else? Every team member receives a new Macbook Pro, 4k monitor, and all the fixings.
To apply for this position:
- Tell us why you're a great fit for the job
- Attach your resume
- Tell us your favorite place in Seattle
Send the above to firstname.lastname@example.org
Protip: applications with cat GIFs will be more closely considered than those without. Doggos are an acceptable alternative.
Please don't send us boilerplate cover letters. We're a different kind of company, and we're looking for applicants who will take the time to get to know Lightboard before applying.
Apply via Email
To apply, send an email to email@example.com
Lightboard is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing a work environment that is free from any form of discrimination.